Hello Peeps! Wish you guys have a great day!! =]

Today topic is kinda awesome...Everyone or anyone will have their own top 5 and maybe more of awesome things in their life...so, today I would like to share with you guys my top 5 awesome things...come on, let's check it out!

 ....tOp 1....


What do think when you saw the picture? it's not about how cute the baby is sleeping, well actually yes...haha! but what i want to share here is the sleep habit. I somehow have this bad habit actually...I really fell in love with it...when I feel stress, I will sleep, when i feel angry I will sleep, when I miss someone I will sleep, hoping that I will dream of her/him...even when I'm tired I would choose to sleep rather than eat...oh God, how really bad it is...it's really hard for me to 'break up' with sleep when I'm in love with it so much...need to change this bad habit...too much sleep is not good, okay!

....tOp 2....


Laptop or notebook is something that can't be separate with anyone I think....in addition with the too many technologist that has been invented on it, it always give the best interest to people who used it...notebooks nowadays were invented to fit the user interest...it was design in various color, shape, and also portable so user can bring it everywhere. however, without the network connection, the notebook function became less...so, various brand and design of walking network has been invented. this thing is called as broadband...people can use it everywhere, anytime they like. as for me, this two things is the must thing I have always with me because I love to surf the internet....

....tOp 3....


Starting few years back up until now, I really go crazy with Korean entertainment industries....I really love their songs, dramas, and also the shows. I'll always updating myself by surfing what new songs or dramas been released lately...and if i miss some shows on television, i will stream it online....so by this I can watch my favorite shows over and over again! and guess what, I'am now trying to learn their language but got no time lorh...need to focusing on my study first, that the most important now!

....tOp 4....


Travelling is something that I love to do...love to go to new places, meet new peoples, learn new culture and try new foods....I have made a plan to travel to some of places that i want to go if i have the right time to do it...it is enjoy when you travelling alone, but the memories is more precious if we share the moment with friends or family.....planning to go to Pulau Sipadan, perhaps one day......

....tOp 5....



Food is something that I can not hold out not to eat it....it is very tempting if you're very hungry....Recently, I've tried Korean food with my roommates and we really enjoyed it...Since we have the same interest in trying a new food, we love to find a food shops or restaurant, serving food that we have not try yet....I have heard that it is known that from food, you can learn the culture...it is or it isn't? hurmmm...let's eat and think!










Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
0 Responses

Post a Comment